|John M. Williams - Managing Director
JOHN M. WILLIAMS comes from an impressive background in General Management with a distinguished global company in the financial services industry. He is a business leader who has consistently achieved outstanding results for shareholders, customers, employees and has demonstrated dynamic corporate influence across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa and USA. In more recent years, John has used his proven leadership qualities to steer management teams across Asia Pacific in diverse industry sectors.
John was the Principal Coach and Training Facilitator for all Coaching Assignments and Leadership Development Programs and had successfully led business leaders and corporate leaders across the world.
John is a member of International Coach Federation (ICF), USA and his accreditations include:
- The American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Nevada, USA – Certified Practitioner
- The Time Line TherapyTM Association, Hawaii, USA – Time Line Therapy PractitionerTM Certification
- The Management Development Centre of Hong Kong, HK – Certified Coach Facilitator for The Coaching Clinic® Program
- Institute of High Performance Coaching, UK – High Performance CoachTM (Practitioner)
- Institute of High Performance Coaching, UK – Six Steps To Unlimited PerformanceTM
- Institute of High Performance Coaching, UK – Ways of BeingTM
- Blanchard International Group, New Zealand Limited, NZ – Qualified Trainer in Situational Self Leadership
- The KenBlanchard Companies, CA, USA – Situational Leadership II, Trainer Qualification
- High Performance Coaching Ltd, UK – Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- High Performance Coaching Ltd, UK – Time Line TherapyTM Completion Certificate